Turn on your computer, insert the Windows 7 installation DVD in your computer’s optical drive or USB flash drive, and then shutdown your computer.
Restart your computer, after the BIOS screen flashes by, press any key when prompted “Press any key to boot from CD or DVD…”, as shown in below screenshot.
What are the steps in installing an operating system?
- Insert the installation disk or flash drive.
- Restart your computer.
- Wait for the computer’s first startup screen to appear.
- Press and hold Del or F2 to enter the BIOS page.
- Locate the “Boot Order” section.
- Select the location from which you want to start your computer.
How do I install Windows 7 from photos?
Suggested clip 120 seconds
HOW TO INSTALL WINDOWS 7 FULL TUTORIAL (HD) – YouTube
Start of suggested clip
End of suggested clip
How do I download and install Windows 7?
Download Windows 7 the 100% Legal Way
- Visit Microsoft’s Download Windows 7 Disc Images (ISO Files) page.
- Enter your valid Windows 7 product key and verify it with Microsoft.
- Choose your language.
- Click the 32-bit or 64-bit option.
- Download the Windows 7 ISO image to your computer.
How long does it take to install Windows 7?
Generally it can take anywhere from 15 minutes +/- (if things go smoothly and you have everything needed and run into no problems) to a couple hours or more if you run into problems. (IE. When installing Windows 7, you might see one of the following error messages: “No drives were found.
How do I install an operating system on my computer without a CD drive?
Simply connect the drive to your computer’s USB port and install the OS just like you would from a CD or DVD. If the OS you want to install is not available for purchase on a flash drive, you can use a different system to copy a disk image of an installer disc to the flash drive, then install it on your computer.
How do I fix missing operating system?
5 Solutions That May Help You Get out of Missing Operating System Error
- Solution 1. Check If Hard Drive Is Detected by BIOS.
- Solution 2. Test Hard Disk to See Whether It Failed or Not.
- Solution 3. Set BIOS to Default State.
- Solution 4. Rebuild Master Boot Record.
- Solution 5. Set Correct Partition Active.